What we collect
We collect the following information of a user:
- Name and job information (job title)
- Contact information like email address
- Demographic information like the zip code or postal codes, interests and partialities.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offer
What we do with the information we gather
We collect the information from our users in order to understand their requirements and offer them better services. Below are the reasons why we ask for your personal information:
- We maintain an internal user record.
- We use your information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may send emails with new products and services, or other information which we think will interest you. These updates will be sent to the email address you have provided us.
- Periodically, we may also use the contact information provided by you to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you through fax, phone or email.
We guarantee you that the information which you provide us will stay secure. In order to prevent any disclosure and unauthorized user access, we have put proper electronic and managerial safety procedures to secure your information.
Links to other websites
Fareoair is a large website and it may contain links to the other websites as well which are of your interest. However, if you visit another website through those links from our website, we would like to bring this to your knowledge that your privacy and security of information on that website is not accounted with the privacy statement of our website. So if you are visiting another website, you should be careful about providing your information and check their privacy statement before using any of the products or services.
Controlling your personal information
Fareoair allows its user to restrict the collection and use of their personal information in the following ways.
- Whenever you come to a page where you are filling in your personal information, look for a box on which it is indicated that you don’t want the provided information to be used by anyone else for direct marketing purposes.
- If you earlier agreed to us that we can use your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you change your mind about it later, you can ask us to change it by emailing us your query.
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties unless you have permitted us or we have the legal permission to do so. We may use your personal information like your name and email address for sending you promotional newsletters of our website and other third parties which we think you will find interesting. You can also request us to forward you the details of your personal information which we hold under the Data Protection Act of 1998; a trivial fee will be charged. If you want us to send you a copy of the information which we hold on you, you can always contact us for it. If you think that the information which you provided us was incomplete or incorrect, you can always email us; we will correct it and get back to you as soon as possible.